Friday, April 10, 2009

THE NEED TO VENT ABOUT MY TRAINING AND RIDING

I have only been biking a few years. This is the first year that I have a coach. I am working with Kathy Sherwin, she is awesome to work with. It is sometimes hard to work in riding with being a mom, doing home-schooling with Alicia, running my own screen printing business and everything else that you need to keep a household running. She had been great in being able to work my training schedule with my everyday life. I am aiming for cyclocross season and part of my training is to do some mountain bike races. I am very inexperienced at mountain biking, so I am very intimidated about doing technical stuff. Which is why I ended up in a creek at last weeks race. I also have a long way to work my endurance. I just don't feel like I just can't go as fast as everyone else. I do feel like that I am doing better, but I just am not were I would like to be. I am hoping as the season continues I will feel more comfortable riding technical stuff and to be able to keep up a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment